9.18.2008

Family-Palooza

This week has been awesome. My little sister, Katie, flew in to see us on Saturday and just flew back to Atlanta this afternoon. She is used to visiting me in LA...so I think she was a little bored with all of the cows...but I really enjoyed having her.

And as if that wasn't enough, tomorrow Graham's mom and grandma are coming up for the week. I am so excited...for completely unselfish and selfish reasons alike. Grandma is a master seamstress (she gave me the sewing machine, remember?) and I have these little slippers that I have been stuck on for weeks. I just cannot figure out what the directions are telling me to do...so I am hoping that she will be able to help me. I am also just really excited to see them both :)

I will let you know how the slippers turn out...oh, and I am taking my first Quilting class on Saturday morning at JoAnn's...so I will let you know how that turns out, too. And, as if we were not already busy enough we start training for the Atlanta Half Marathon on the 28th...but I am so excited. We have perfect running weather right now.

On a completely unrelated note; is this not the best picture of David and Debbie that you have ever seen? Graham took it last time they were in town. We were at the coast near a famous lighthouse (which you can vaguely see in the background). I apologize for the strewn-together thoughts...I have not quite gotten used to my schedule yet, so that is just how my mind has been working lately.

No comments: