8.16.2009

An August Wedding

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to second-shoot a really special wedding. Back in April Graham and I had an Engagement Shoot with Jen and Rich...and we had SO much fun getting to know them...which just made shooting their beautiful wedding that much more enjoyable.

These two are absolutely amazing: kind, generous, super hospitable, and over-the-moon-in-love with one another. Pretty much one of the world's cutest couples. They got married at A Villa Louisa in Bolton on literally the prettiest day of the summer.

Jen was just glowing the whole time she was getting ready

The guys all had shades on and looked super cool


And there was a tractor...which made for two very excited photographers and a bunch of cool pictures. This is one of the ring shots I got with the front of it.

Introducing for the first time...Mr. and Mrs. Downing!!!

Having a moment after the ceremony...I told you they were over-the-moon-in-love!



I love this picture of Jen's daughter, Cassidy (who looks JUST like her gorgeous mother).

Takin' me back to my roots with some line dancing. Where DID you come from, Cotton-eyed-Joe?

Congratulations, Jen and Rich! You two deserve all the happiness that life has to offer.

No comments: