1.26.2009

Evening Snacks

Graham and I were having a very serious conversation last night about some things that are going on in our family when he suddenly burst into laughter shouting
"I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT!!"
Now...not only is this something that one never wants said while someone is pointing at them...but also: it was downright confusing. Someone tell me what is so hysterical about my chocolate yogurt.

Also, please disregard the bulbous belly hanging over my sweatpants...that is not the frozen yogurt's fault...coincidentally, that is my HUSBAND'S fault.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally speaking, I see nothing wrong with your chocolate yogurt .... providing you actually HAVE chocolate yogurt under your tub of COOL WHIP .... crazy!

Give Evie a hug from Mimi ... and Graham, too, of course!

Hugs, love and kisses!

Mimi

amanda h. said...

that's awesome. was this a prego craving? :)