Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward. The real challenge is to send it to (or read to) your husband to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Grand Theft Auto...no contest
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Pepperorn Ranch from Willington Pizza....otherwise he likes Ranch sometimes and Balsamic Vinaigrette others
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
I have yet to find one. He is not a big sweets fan, though...scratch that...FISH SANDWICHES
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Water, Coke if someone else is paying.
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Do video games count? If it could be anything than it would probably be cameras.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Pulled pork BBQ from Slopes
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
BBQ....or Japanese Hibachi
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. What would he never wear?
A speedo or a tank top
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He's not a hard core fan of sports...but we both cheer for Auburn in the Fall
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
Aside from me, obviously....David Biagi
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Nag him about the dishes
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
No WAY, dude...we go out to eat for birthdays!!
18. Did he play sports in high school
Soccer for a little bit
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Looking at photography blogs online, hiking, taking pictures, playing video games...
20. What is one unique talent he has?
There are so many...I am a little jealous of them...but number 1 would have to be taking pictures - check him out - www.grahamscobey.com
How did I do, Oogley-bear?