3.14.2009

Home Again, Home Again

Well...we are back in Connecticut. It is completely bittersweet because it is really great to be back home (and I left my house SPOTLESS, which adds to the great by 10) but the beach was amazing and wonderful and warm. I could have spent another week there, easy.

Our next vacation will probably be in a year, when we take little Evie down to the beach over Mama's spring break (I get Spring Breaks...because I am going to be in school for the rest of my life...). I cannot wait to see if she loves the sand and sun as much as her mom, dad, and brother (Bear) do.

Speaking of Evie...our little chuck-roast has a BED now!! While we were in Atlanta last weekend we went by The Baby's Room in Roswell and ordered her crib and chair. I am so excited (relieved) that this is done. Shipping should take 6-10 weeks...and we have 11 1/2 left until she is here...but no worries, it will get done.

All we need now is for the little monkey to keep growing and get here when she is ready.

No comments: