3.20.2009

Photography 101

Happy first day of Spring, everyone! It was in the 40's and dreary all day here...not exactly the trumpeting songs of Lilies that I might have hoped for to ring in the season. Graham and I went to a birthday party for one of his coworkers this afternoon...there were cupcakes involved. And gut-busting laughter. And greasy pizza. It was pretty much amazing.

Afterward Professor Scobey (the man formerly known as Graham) took me out for a lesson in photography. There is so much to know about cameras, and his brain has a capacity to hold much more than mine does (like the entire contents of a camera's user manual), but I had a lot of fun learning what I could.

Here are some of the pictures from my first session.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love catching up on your BLOG!!! You are amazing at this BLOG business and it just makes me smile. The photographs that you and Graham took during your tutorial ... AMAZING!!!

The pictures from your beach trip ... AMAZING!!! I miss you SOOOOO much and sharing in your world through this BLOG madness is simply the best!!!!

Hugs and kisses to you 3.5 Scobeys!