4.01.2009

April Showers...

bring May babies? I guess we will have to wait and see. This shower actually took place in March...but I have been procrastinating and have not put up pictures from it yet. On our way back from the beach Graham and I had a stay-over in Atlanta, where our home church threw us a beautiful baby shower.Gifts galore!

Little girls can never have too many adorable outfits!!

A diaper cake made by Rachel (whose creativity never ceases to amaze me!)

My best friend Faith with all of the presents...old habits die hard because Faith (who was my Maid of Honor 3 years ago) ended up with list making duties...she is awesome


There were also some particularly meaningful gifts. This was Graham's sister's dress when she was a baby...so Evie will get to wear it just like her aunt did (they are expecting, too...so if they find out they are having a girl we will have to be sure to pass it back to them).
This is from Graham's mom and it is what Evelyn will be wearing home from the hospital. You cannot see it very well, but it is covered with birds and nests. It is one of my favorite things that she has.

No comments: