An old high school friend, Amanda, posted this amazingly challenging idea on her blog...but I thought I would give it a try...and maybe learn something about myself in the process. The mission, and I chose to accept it (why can I not resist cheesy references?) is to write my memoir in six words...here goes.
- Ambitious, energetic, book-loving, petulant child
- Indecisive, major-changing, judgmental dog-lover
- Impatient, competitive, clumsy, scheduled, chocolate-addict
- Crowd-following, self-realization,
- Self-reliant, man hating, lucky wife
- Bison, Panther, Wave, Husky, change monger
Those of you who know me...is this pretty accurate?