5.03.2008

New to This

A lot of people blog...and I guess that I am now among them. A little behind the times, though. I have thought about starting a blog for a long time, as I tend to have a lot to say, but I never got around to it. Until now.

Yesterday I was introduced to the glory that is Grand Theft Auto. Now, before you judge me, you should know that I stopped at every red light, never stole a vehicle, and cooperated fully with the law enforcement officials. The game gets a lot of flack but, to be fair, it is seriously good fun. Plus, I do not subscribe to the school of thought that believes violence in video games begets violence in real life...at least not anymore than being amazing at Rock Band (which, by the way, I totally am) makes the non-digital-me rock-worthy.

It should. It really should.

No comments: