5.14.2008

SATC

On Friday, May 30, 2008 the sales of Cosmos will go through the roof. Now would be a great time to invest in a vodka manufacturer. Girls, the world over, will be out with friends; laughing and crying. That's right, ladies, Sex and the City: The Movie's release date is just 15 days away.

As a young, married woman from the South I cannot identify with any of the characters from the show...but, somehow, I still love it. There is something about these single, self-pitying, oddly dressed women that makes me feel very good about my life.

So, will Carrie marry Big? Will one of our favorite four leading ladies kick the bucket? Will SJP tone down her flashy duds? Will our favorite sex columnist finally give in and upgrade to a Mac? I guess you, like me, will have to wait and see!

No comments: